IRIGA CITY, CAMARINES SUR — A number of schools in Iriga City were awarded in the 2019 Brigada Eskwela Stakeholder’s Appreciation, also known as Gawad Brigada 2019, held last October 28-29, 2019 at the Labo Convention Center, Labo, Camarines Norte.
Among the awardees were:
- San Antonio National High School – Most Sustained School (National Awardee)
- Santiago Integrated School – Secondary School – Large Category (National Finalist, Regional Winner)
- San Pedro National High School – Secondary School – Small Category (Regional Winner)
- Zeferino Arroyo High School – Secondary Schhol – Mega Category (Regional Winner)
- Sta. Elena Elementary School – Elementary School – Small Category (Regional Finalist)
Mayor Madel Alfelor-Gazmen of Iriga City was also given recognition for the City Government’s unwavering support for the program and as one of the three Major Stakeholders.